BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tumblr Themes »

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I'll never let you go~Chapter 14~ That Thing..is such a pain in the neck!



3 Weeks later

Kyung Mi’s POV:

ARRRRRRGHHHHHH!!!!!!! I can’t take it anymore! It’s been 3 weeks that the ghost keeps haunting me! Since I met him in that awful dream, he won’t leave me alone! Things get even worst at night. He even tried making weird noises at night and keeps appearing in my dreams asking for my help. Every time he appeared in my dreams, I can’t run away from him! He’s like everywhere and every time I tried to hide from him, he’ll definitely found me!

...... Oh, I forgot. He’s a ghost for heaven sake! Yah Kyung Mi, you really are getting forgetting things. == Anyway, where was I? Oh yes... he even haunt me on daylight!

Seriously this whole 3 weeks, that thing had given me dark circles and eye bags! I don’t sleep well and I’m tired of it! The whole people in this house keep asking me why I look so tired but I can’t tell them about it. A lot of things happen within that 3 weeks and even though I tried to ignore it, that ghost will keep disturbing me! As long as I don’t give my answer whether I want to help him or not, he will never stop!

*FLASHBACK*

* A week after the nightmare.*

No One’s POV:

“Kyung Mi, what happen to you? You look very tired and weak.” Sunny asked Kyung Mi when she saw Kyung Mi was at the living room; sitting restlessly on the couch.

She was yawning and she had dark circles under her eyes. She didn’t have enough sleep since the day she had that awful dream. The ghost kept appearing in her dreams and almost every night the ghost haunt her by scratching and knocking her bedroom’s wall, or worst than that.

“*HUARGH!* Anni Unnie. It’s just that...I..Ummm..... slept really late at night. Reading some books.” Kyung Mi lied.

*WHAT WAS ACTUALLY HAPPEN LAST NIGHT*

Kyung Mi was in the bathroom; brushing her teeth before she went to bed. When she was brushing her teeth....

*SQUEK SQUEK* *HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS*

The water from the bathtub taps suddenly flow down without anyone turned it on. She looked at the bathtub in shocked. Without hesitating she quickly went to the bathtub and turned it off. When she went back to the sink, the taps head spin slowly by itself and the water flow down again. This time, she didn’t dare to stay in the bathroom for so long. She quickly washed her mouth and turned off the bathtub tap back and get out from the bathroom.

She jumped into her bed and covered herself with the comforter; shivering.

*KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK! *

Someone knocked hard on her bedroom wall.

“Aish! What do you want from me?!” she said under the comforter.

*SCRATCH! SCRATCH! SCRATCH! *

This time she heard someone scratching the wall.

Kyung Mi can’t do anything but just covered her ears tightly so that she won’t hear that sound until she felt into her slumber.

She thought that if she felt asleep, that ghost won’t bother her, but she was wrong. He came in her dreams, pleading her for help.

*A few days after later*

No One’s POV:

“Kyung Mi-ah, are you alright? You seem like running away from something. Is there something bothering you?” Leeteuk asked Kyung Mi when he saw Kyung Mi was panting while leaning on the wall.

“A-Anniyo Leeteuk Oppa. I-It just that I- I was jogging and suddenly I forgot t-to bring my cell phone. So that’s why I’m running back here.” She lied with her intermittent stutter.

*WHAT WAS ACTUALLY HAPPEN TO HER*

No One’s POV:

Kyung Mi was walking to the backyard of the Mansion. She felt like wanted to explore it since she haven’t been there before. ( Woah, almost a month living there and she never had been to the backyard yet? Aish~ You must be kidding me Kyung Mi) Well, at least she had something to do rather than been haunt by that ghost.

When she reached at the backyard, she gasped in astonishment. She felt like she was at an enchanted place; or maybe some magic atmosphere, as she saw a very beautiful swimming pool. It looks like a bit in those ancient Greeks and its water has a very light blue colour.

Kyung Mi ran to the swimming pool and sat at the side of it so that she could play with the water. Without realising around her, there’s ‘someone’ was watching her. She seems to engross with the water when suddenly there’s a plop sound made at the water. She stopped playing with the water and looked around her. There’s nothing but only her at the pool. She sighed heavily and stood up.

But when she was about to walk away from the pool, she heard another plopping sound but this time with a splash sound.

She quickly turned back and saw that the middle of the pool was bubbling. She quickened her breath and she clenched her fist. She was still staring at the water when her eye caught a sight at a strange object that was about to arise from the water.

Her eyes widened and she quickly ran away from the swimming pool.

*END OF FLASHBACK *

0 comments: