Kyung Mi’s POV:
NYUM! Bacon and scramble eggs! That’s really light up my day. I’m getting to love Daesung’s cook, seriously! I ate my breakfast while Daesung watched me eating. He sat in front of me while resting his chin. He smiled at me delightfully and it makes me a bit shy to eat it.
“Daesung oppa?” I called him.
“Nae Kyung Mi?”
“Stop looking at me like that. It makes me uncomfortable to eat.”
“Mianhae, but I can’t help it. It’s been long times I haven’t see people enjoying my cook.”
*WHACK!*
Sunny unnie gave him a whack with a fly swatter on his back.
“Ouch! Why did you do that?!”
“Stop bothering Kyung Mi. You’ll make her lose her appetite by looking at your face.” She joked.
I giggled a little when she said that. Daesung stick his tongue out at Sunny unnie and that made her a bit mad. She made a sign that she wanted to whack him again but Daesung quickly ducked his head down. I giggled again looking at his reaction. Well, they seemed to be cute together I guess.
The dining room door opened and Hangeng went in.
“Good Morning, Kyung Mi. Sleep well last night?” He asked while walking towards me.
“Ummm... Nae. Kind of I guess.” Yeah, I lied again. Bad Kyung Mi!
“Good to hear that. Anyway, just want to remind you that school will be start at the end of this month.”
School? Oh right then. I forgot. Summer vacation is almost over Kyung Mi. Aigoo...
“Nae, but I still don’t know where I’m supposing to school.”
“Well, you don’t have to worry about it. Your dad had registered you at a nearby school.”
Mwo? My dad had arranged it for me? Really?
“Seriously? Where?”
“At SM High School of course. It’s just down the street from this mansion.”
SM High eh? Sounds interesting for me. I wonder how it is like to be.
“Oh, arasso. Kamsahamnida Hangeng Oppa for telling me that.”
“Cheonmayo. Anyway, have fun exploring around while it’s still summer holidays, Kyung Mi.” He said and he walks out from the dining room.
Have fun exploring huh? Well, we’ll see about that. Anyway, I’m not done yet exploring. Yesterday was just a warm up but not for today. Hehehehe...
No One’s POV:
Kyung Mi had just finished her breakfast and she went to the living room. She sat on one of the big comfy couches and look around her surroundings. Books, fireplace, big lamp, the tiger skin mat, an old candle holder... that’s all that she saw at the living room.
‘*Sigh* Nothing’s interesting here.” She thought. But before she stands up, she suddenly remembered the portrait that was covered with white sheet hanging above the fire place. She quickly turned her head towards the wall above the fireplace. Yup, it’s still there.
“I wonder why they covered this portrait.” She said.
She stood up and walked towards the portrait. Her right hand reached out to take off the white sheet and she grabbed the white sheet. She was just about to pull the white sheet and...
*SWOOOOOSH!*
Suddenly there’s a strong wind blew in her face. She let go of the sheet and looked at the window. The curtain does not move at all and the window was definitely...CLOSED!
She gulped and step back from the fireplace. She turned around facing the exit door and was ready to get out from the living room. 3,2.....1! Off she ran out from the living room. The whole hallway heard her running but she didn’t care, as long as she managed to run away from the living room.
She subsided on to the floor while panting and her hands were sweating, as she was really scared about what had happened just now. She was trembling in fear; but still, she can calm herself down.
Kyung Mi’s POV:
Woah! What had just happened anyway? The windows were totally close and how did the wind came in! See, I told ya that there’s ghost in this place. Definitely, positively, 100% sure about it! Omo! Come on Kyung Mi, be brave! You are now the owner of this place need to react fast! You surely don’t want to get disturbed by this unknown ghost!
“Kyung Mi-ssi? What are you doing on the floor?” Shin Dong Oppa asked when he saw me sitting on the floor.
I get up quickly and shook off some dust at my jeans. I tried to be cool; hoping that Shin Dong Oppa didn’t know about it. Right now, I don’t want anybody in this house know about the ghost. Not now! I mean, I’m new here right? And they were like staying in this mansion for quite so long. So they won’t believe me about the ghost story thingy. Believe me guys.
“Umm... Nothing, I’m just tying my shoe lace. Got loose off when I was walking just now.” I said, hopefully that he believes it.
“Oh, arasso. Anyway, I’m here to take you out.” He said.
“Out? Where?”
“Well, I want to show you to your new school. Don’t you want to.... ”
“Sure, why not?” I answered quickly.
Showing me to my new school huh? That’s sound a great idea. At least I won’t be stuck in this haunted mansion for the whole day. And the most important is that I won’t get disturbed by that THING!
“Arasso then Kyung Mi. I’ll get the car then.” Shin Dong Oppa said before he went out to get the car.
I watched him went to the front door until I didn’t see his figure. Finally! I get to spend my day without being disturbed by ghost!
*KREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! *
Suddenly I heard a creak sound made from the living room door. I turned around, and the door was moving a little. I tried to ignore it, and quickly went out to the front door.
I waited for Shin Dong Oppa at the front door and...
*HONK! HONK! *
I turned to my right and ....OH MY GOD! He’s here with a black Maybach 57! Seriously I’m going to ride that car?! Yippie!
He stopped the car and went out to open the passenger door. Aish, I’m not dreaming am I? Finally I got to ride on my dream car! Even though my family is totally rich, still we can’t afford that car. You know that the car worth about $367, ooo don’t you? Hell yeah!
I went inside and Shin Dong Oppa closed the door. I fasten the seatbelt when he gets into the car.
“Are you ready to see your new school?” he asked.
“Nae!”
“Alright then!” he replied happily. And off we went to see SM High.
>Cont.<

0 comments:
Post a Comment