BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tumblr Themes »

Saturday, February 18, 2012

I'll never let you go~Chapter 11~ You're not alone Kyung Mi



No Ones’s POV:

Kyung Mi went out from the dining room and yawned. She looked at her watch and it’s almost 8 p.m., but she already felt a bit drowsy. Maybe it’s because of the long journey and she didn’t take a rest after the journey. She went up stairs and walked along the south wing hallway.

The hallway seems a bit quite and the lights were dimmed. Kyung Mi didn’t care about it because she was really tired so she walked straight towards her room. When she was walking, suddenly she heard something fell on to the floor from her back.

*THUD! THUD! THUD! *

Kyung Mi stopped, and looked at her back. There’s no one there but only herself. She narrowed her eyes to the hallway but still she didn’t see anyone there. She scratched her head a little even it does not itch and shrugged. She continues walking towards her room when suddenly there’s a creek sound was heard.

*KREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK~!*

Again she looked back, but there’s no one there.

“Hello? Is anyone there?” she said bravely.

There’s no reply and still, there’s nobody at the hallway. Kyung Mi heart started to beat fast and she’s shaking a bit. Her hair bristled and she felt Goosebumps all of a sudden. She turned back and started walking fast.

As she was walking, she heard a tromping sound. Someone followed her from behind. She stopped, and the tromping sound was gone. She slowly continued her steps and the tromping were heard again. This time, she felt really scared so she quickly ran to her bedroom. When she reached at her bedroom, she quickly closed the door and locked it.

She was sweating and trembled like a leaf. Her sweat flowed down from her forehead and she quickly wiped it. She quickly changed her clothes and went straight to bed. She turned off the lights and quickly covered herself with the blanket. She closed her eyes and tried to sleep until she didn’t realise that she had fell into a slumber.

Kyung Mi’s POV:

I woke up when the sunlight beamed on me; didn’t realise that I’ve fall asleep. I sit on my bed and looked at my alarm clock. MWO? It’s 9 a.m.? I never woke up that late. Maybe it’s because I’m too scared about last night. Seriously, I think that there’s ghost in this mansion. But, why the people in here never told me about it.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

Someone knocked my door. Maybe it’s Sunny unnie.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Kyung Mi-ssi, its Sunny Unnie. May I come in?”

See, I told you it’s her. I got off from the bed and went to open the door.

Sunny Unnie was holding a feather duster and a vacuum cleaner. I guess she wants to clean up my room.

“Good morning Kyung Mi-ssi. Sorry to wake you up at this time.” She greeted me.

“Morning unnie. Anniya, I’ve already awake and just lay back on my bed.”

“Ummm...May I come in, Kyung Mi-ssi?” she asked while she pointed into my room.

“Oh! Sorry unnie. Of course you may come in.” I said while giving her a way.

She entered my room and started to dust the bookshelves. She was standing on her toes to reach the top of the bookshelves; well she’s quite shorter than me. I looked at her dusting the bookshelves while I sat on my bed.

“Did you sleep well last night Kyung Mi?” she asked while dusting.

“Ummm.... sort of.” I answered hesitantly.

“That’s fine. Well later on you’ll get used to it.”

Get used to what? You don’t say about the scary sound I heard last night.

“Ummm...Unnie?”

“Nae. Waeyo?”

“Did you walk at the south wing hallway last night?”

“South wing? When?”

“Ummm... around 8 p.m. if I’m not mistaken.”

“Well no Kyung Mi. I was washing the dishes on that time. Why?” she asked while she switched on the vacuum cleaner.

“N-Nothing. Nothing at all, just asked. Woah, well you look at the time. I better get shower now.” I said; trying not to mention about what I heard last night.

“Alright Kyung Mi, I’ll be cleaning the room. If you need anything, just call me.”

“Nae.” I said while reaching my towel and went into the bathroom. I felt a bit awkward when I entered the bathroom. Well, it’s so spacious and I felt like I’m going to take my shower with maybe someone looking at me. Geeeez. Having spacious bathroom isn’t a great idea.

I undress myself and put the towel on and went into the shower room. Luckily it’s frosted glass. I put the towel on the towel rack and turned the shower tap. I let the cold water from the shower head flow down onto me. It’s really nice when you had shower early in the morning. It makes you feel very refreshing! Hmmm... I wonder if they had...

*KTAK! KTAK!*

I turned off the water. What was that? I think I heard a small bottle fell on the floor. Oh well, maybe it’s not stable. Just ignore it Kyung Mi. Maybe it’s just...

*SHRIIIIIIIING!*

*Gulp!* I think that’s the bathtub curtain. Someone had pulled it. Someone?! There’s someone else in the bathroom! OMO!

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!”

I screamed as loud as I can and quickly put on the towel and went out from the shower room. I looked around the bathroom but there’s no one there. I looked at the bathtub; the curtain was covering the bathtub. My heart was pumping fast and I went near the bathtub. I slowly reached the curtain and was ready to open it. I closed my eyes and...

*SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!*

I opened my eyes back and looked who’s in that bathtub. Huh? What?! There’s no one in there. And the window was closed too. There’s no one in here but who pulled the curtain just now?!

*KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!*

“Kyung Mi-ssi! Are you alright in there?” Sunny Unnie was calling me from outside of the bathroom. She sounded very worry.

“N-N-Nae Unnie! It’s just that there’s...ummm... spider in the shower room.” I hardly replied and yes, I lied to her. I don’t want to make her worried about it.

“Okay, are you sure that you’re alright?” she asked again to get my assurance.

“Nae. Don’t worry unnie, I’ll be fine.”

“If you say so, then I’ll be going down now. I’ll let Daesung know that he needs to prepare breakfast before you get down, okay?”

“Nae. Kamsahamnida unnie.” I heard her walking out of my room and a sighed in relief.

I sat on the floor, thinking. First, there’s someone following me to my bedroom, but when I looked back there’s no one there. Now, someone pulled the bathtub curtain and again, no one’s there!

Is there someone trying to fool me around or maybe just my imagination? Man, I don’t think I’m still jet lag until I’m hallucinating things. Calm down Kyung Mi, calm down. Everything is going to be alright right after the end of this day.

Sunny’s POV:

I went down to the kitchen to see what Daesung is up to. It’s a little strange when Kyung Mi asked about if I was at the south hallway last night. Maybe she heard someone’s footsteps I guess. I better asked Daesung about it. Maybe he’s the one who’s walking at the south hallway. Well, he’s the only person in this house who will walk while stomping his feet when he’s really tired. That’ll make the whole floor heard his footsteps.

I opened the kitchen door and...

“Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Sunny! Help me!”

Daesung was standing on a chair while lifting his striking pink apron. Okay, what it is this time.

“Yah Daesung, what happen?! Get down from that chair!”

“Anniya!”

Urgh! For heaven sake, what’s with this guy anyway?

“And why is that?”

“Because THERE IS A MOUSE IN THIS KITCHEN AND IT’S RIGHT UNDER YOU!”

I looked down and there’s a little white red eyed mouse was at between my feet. The mouse just stood at me and it didn’t move. I bent down to get the mouse and put it on my hand.

“EEEEEUUW! You touched it! Eeeeeeeuw! Eeeeeuuuw!”

“Yah! It’s just a mouse, and it’s harmless. See?” I said while showing the mouse to Daesung.

“Kyaaaaaaaaa! Get that thing away from me and my kitchen!” Daesung said while looking away from the mouse and lifting his apron a bit higher until it almost hides his head.

“Fine then, geez. You don’t have to act like a girl.”

I opened the backdoor and set the mouse free. I looked at the mouse until it disappeared into the bushes. I closed the backdoor and looked at Daesung’s relief.

“Kamsahamnida, Sunny.” He said while getting down from the chair.

“Don’t mention it. Anyway, I was wondering if you had prepared Kyung Mi’s breakfast. Have you?”

“Ummmmm... Not yet, but I’ll make it quick. Is she awake?”

“Nae. She’s in the shower. She’ll get down in any minutes.”

“Arasso~”

Daesung quickly turned on the stove and put the frying pan on it. He waited for the frying pan to heat up and then, put cooking oil. He then cracked a few eggs on the frying pan and cooked it. Well, I guess he’ll make scramble eggs with bacon for Kyung Mi. I sat on a chair and watched him cook.

“So, did Kyung Mi sleep well last night?” Daesung finally spoke.

“Kind of I guess.” I replied. Then suddenly I remembered that I wanted to ask him if he was walking at the south hallway or not.

“Daesung, did you walk at the south hallway?” I asked.

“Anni. Waeyo?” Daesung said while busy cooking Kyung Mi’s breakfast.

“Nothing, it’s just that Kyung Mi heard someone was walking at the south hallway and she thought that it was me. I thought it was you, that’s why I’m asking.”

*KTING! KTING! *

Daesung’s spatula dropped and he didn’t move.

“Daesung? Are you okay?” I asked while stood up from the chair.

“Don’t you think that there’s....?” He paused.

“There’s what?” I asked curiously.

“*Gulp!* Ghost?!”

“Yah! Don’t be such a big mouth! There’s no such thing is a ghost.” I said trying to reassure myself. I don’t like ghost! It really scares me.

“Then? Whose footsteps that she heard last night? Seriously, it’s not me.”

“Nan mollayo.”

“Yah, Sunny. You know that since our master died, no one dares to walk at the south hallway especially at night.”

“....”

“Sunny? Hello?”

He’s right. No one dares to go to the south hallway except Hangeng. Well, our master’s bedroom is at the south hallway but since he died, none of us dare to go there.

*SNAP!*

Daesung snap his finger and I realised that I’ve been silent and thinking about it for long time.

“Huh? Wae?” I asked.

“Oh, never mind then. Just to remind you that Hangeng told us not to tell Kyung Mi about our master. Arasso?”

“N-Nae. Ummm...hey Dae, I’ve just remembered that I need to clean up the living room. I better get going.”

“Arasso, see ya.”

I went out from the kitchen and get going to the living room while wondering about what had Daesung said. Suddenly I’m starting to fear about it.

Master, did you come for your revenge?

>Cont.<

0 comments: