BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tumblr Themes »

Saturday, January 14, 2012

I'll never let you go~Chapter 7~Annyeong haseyo.


3 years later

No One’s POV:

“Your attention please, this is your captain speaking. We’re about to land at Incheon International Airport in 10 minutes. Please fasten your seatbelt and don’t leave the seat until the airplane is landed. Please lift up your table back and don’t open the cabin. This is to avoid any accidents while we’re about to land. Thank you for your cooperation.”

After the captain had made his announcement, all the passengers were busy fastening their seatbelt. Some of them were walking back to their seat from where they have been from and some of them quickly lift up their table back after eating. There were some of the passengers were still sleeping and some of them were chit chatting about what they wanted to do after they had landed at the airport. They all seem excited and happy that they were finally reached at their destination safely except for this one girl who was moaning because of airsick.

Kyung Mi’s POV:

Ugh! God, how long will I have to be in this thing!

Omo~ Annyeong haseyo! I’m Kim Kyung Mi but you can call me Kyung Mi. Sorry for the moaning, I’m not used to be in flight and this is my first time in an aeroplane. Anyway, I’m moving to Seoul because my father wants me to take over his business there when I’m 18 years old. Lately, one of my father’s staff who handled his business in Seoul had been fired, so he asks me to handle it for him. For now, one of his trustworthy friends takes over first.

Both of my parents are Korean and they moved to Canada because they had to handle one of their business branches there. Not long after they moved, my mother gave birth to me and we carry on living in Canada. When I was been told that I had to move to Seoul, I was like ‘NO WAY!’ I’ve been living in Canada for about 16 years and my life was freaking good there! But I change my mind, because maybe it’s time for me to be independent by living on my own there. Luckily, my father bought me an old mansion there, so that I won’t be trouble looking for a house.

No One’s POV:

*THUD! SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETCH!

The aeroplane had landed and the passengers were waiting for the captain’s instruction. Some of them were looking out of the window, and for Kyung Mi, she was very relief that the flight was over.

“Your attention please, we had landed at Incheon International Airport. You may now remove your seat belt. Thank you for choosing K airlines. I’m Captain Joe and have a pleasant day.”

It was summer in Seoul. The weather seems a bit hot and Kyung Mi was sweating while pushing her trolley that was full with her luggage out from the airport. When she was at the exit door, suddenly a black limousine stopped in front of her. She gazed at the limousine, wondering whose limo is it. As she was gazing, the driver’s door opened and a tall, cute but plump driver went out from the car and walk towards her.

“Annyeong haseyo, you must be Kim Kyung Mi right?” the driver said with a bow.

Kyung Mi stopped blinking and her mouth wide opened as she was surprised that the driver knew her name.

“Nae, but how did you...”

“Your father bought the mansion and that’s mean your father also hiring us to work in your house too.” The driver said when Kyung Mi was about to asked him a question.

Kyung Mi was still confused about it and she made an I-didn’t-know-that expression.

The driver let out a chuckle and he then opened the passenger’s back door for Kyung Mi.

“I think we’ll talk about it while on our way to the mansion. Okay?”The driver said while leading her into the limousine.

Kyung Mi nodded and she went into the limo. The driver then closed the door and pushed the trolley to the limo’s boot to put the entire luggage in it.

After the driver had put the trolley back to its place, he drove the limousine to the mansion where Kyung Mi will be living.

“Anyway, my name is Shin Donghee but you can call me Shin Dong.” He said while his eyes’ were on the road.

“Oh, I see. Nice meeting you Shin Dong oppa.” Kyung Mi replied.

The two of them went silence for a moment, but then Kyung Mi broke it.

“Shin Dong oppa, about the mansion, I still don’t get it.”

“Oh yeah, I forgot!” Shin Dong replied and he laugh for his forgetfulness.

Kyung Mi laughed too and she feels comfortable with Shin Dong already.

‘He seems friendly enough. Maybe it wasn’t so bad moving in Seoul!’ Kyung Mi thought.

“About the mansion, we’ve been working in that mansion since the last family who lived there before you moved in. We didn’t retire from our work for some reasons.” Shin Dong said.

Kyung Mi just nodded and she didn’t ask more. Anyway, she’s exhausted from her flight to Seoul.

“Anyway Kyung Mi, we’re here.” Shin Dong said.

Kyung Mi stared at the window and saw a very big mansion was right in front of her. She was very amazed and can’t wait to explore around it.

Shin Dong stopped the limousine in front of the mansion and he went out of the car. He then opened the passenger’s back door for Kyung Mi and he leads her out. Kyung Mi thanked him and went to the mansion’s front door; where there’s a butler was waiting for her.

“Annyeong haseyo, I’m Hangeng, the butler in this mansion.”

>cont<

0 comments: