BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tumblr Themes »

Thursday, January 12, 2012

I'll never let you go~Chapter 6~ Beautiful goodbye

No One’s POV:

There was a silence at the table first, but not long after that, Jonghyun broke it when he arrived at the table. He was huffing on the table and he was holding a small envelope in his hand. He might have run from his class to the cafeteria.

“Hey guys, guess what?” he said while panting.

All eyes were on him. They make a questioned looks and waiting for him to speak out.

“I think I want to confess my feelings at Yoona.” Jonghyun said with a bright smile.

Everyone at the table looks at him with astonishment. They were happy for Jonghyun. They cheered and wishing him good luck. But at the side of it, someone was in a cheerless mood. He just smiled but didn’t join the others conversation.

Onew let out a small sighed and he ate his lunch without bothering them.

“Yah hyung! Aren’t you happy that Jjong finally wanted to confess his love towards Yoona?” asked Key. He looked at Onew, wondering if he’s okay or not.

Onew just nodded and keep munching his food. It’s not like he’s not happy, he just wanted to be quite for a while. After what had happen between him and Minho, he didn’t feel like talking. He felt very embarrassed and wanted to bury his face as long as he won’t be seeing Minho.

‘Minho, you’re a great person.’ He thought.

The others were still talking about Jonghyun’s plan on confessing his love excitedly until the school bell rang. Recess was over and everyone went back to their class, Onew too.

History class was a bit boring in the afternoon. A lot of students were yawning and some of them were having dimmed eyes, but not for Onew. He never bored if it comes to studying and most of all; he’d promised his late father that he’ll become a good student and will never let him down. He’ll never forget his promised.

*Flashback*

Mr. Lee was dying on his bed. He had a lung cancer and he was in stage four. He didn’t want to go to the hospital because he wants to spend every second with his beloved son. Now, time was running out, and he’ll be leaving the world soon.

“Jinki my son, will you come here for a while”

“Appa, mwo-yeyo?” little Onew said while his eyes are blurry with tears. Seeing his father dying in bed really makes him want to burst into tears. He was 5 years old that time, and he doesn’t know what to do but just cried.

“Can you promise me something?” said Mr. Lee while stroking Onew’s head gently.

Onew was really sad and he can’t say a word but just nodded his head. His sobs were getting louder, as he can’t stand his feelings of losing someone he really loved. Mr. Lee let his tears ran down his cheeks and he wipes Onew’s tears with his hand gently.

“Jinki, promise me that you’ll become a good son. When I’m gone, be nice to Hangeng and always listen to him. Never neglect your study and always be a good student. Remem...*cough! Cough!*

“Appa, you should rest now. You’re really sick.”

Ignoring what had Onew said; Mr. Lee took Onew’s hands and holds them firmly.

“Jinki, always remember this son. Every problem has its solution. Never drag small matters into big matters. Remember that always. Always....” Mr. Lee said his last words and let his last breath. Onew’s hands that was hold firmly were let go. Surprised by the reaction; Onew shook his father’s body, hoping that he’ll woke up. But he didn’t move, his eyes were closely shut. He was gone, gone forever.

“Appa....Appa...Appa! Please don’t leave me! Appa!”

*End Flashback*

*BZZZZZZZ*

Onew’s phone vibrated as he received a message. ‘I wonder who it is.’ He thought.

From: Lee Taemin (^^)

Hyung, Jjong hyung went missing since the third last period class.

‘What? Missing? Where he could be?’ he questioned himself worrying about his friend, Jonghyun.

*RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING*

The school bell rang, and the class was over. Onew quickly pack his things up and went to meet his friends.

Key and Taemin were standing in front of their lockers, looking worried. They were deadlocked to find Jonghyun who went missing since the third last period class. They’ve made a lot of assumptions but they still can’t find a clue. As Onew arrived, they asked him either he found Jonghyun or not.

“Onew, did you find where Jonghyun is?” Key asked in a worried tone.

“Aniyo, I looked for him at every class when I was on my way here and there’s no sign of him.”

“Taemin-ah, are you sure that you can’t reach Jonghyun hyung?” asked Key again.

“Nae, he didn’t pick up his calls. I’m worried about it.” Taemin replied.

“Strange, he never ditches class before.” Key said; who was pacing to and fro.

“Where’s Minho?” Onew asked curiously as he didn’t see Minho with them.

Key and Taemin looked at each other. Now they realised that Minho was not there. Taemin took his phone out and dialled Minho’s number.

*toot* *toot*

“No use. He didn’t pick up his call too.” Taemin said in disappointment.

Key let a sigh and Onew subsided on the floor. What’s going on anyway? First, Jonghyun went missing. Now, Minho didn’t pick up his phone and not here looking for Jonghyun. Are they having a fight?

“Hyung, why don’t we search for both of them? Maybe they might be together at somewhere.” Taemin suggested to Onew.

“Nae, good idea. We split up and search for them every part of the school building. We’ll meet back at the middle of this hallway.” Onew said while giving instructions.

Both Key and Taemin nodded, and off they went scattered all over the place; searching for Jonghyun and Minho high and low.

Onew was heading to the west wing of the school; where he passes by the school garden. As he was walking, he saw two figures were sitting at the bench under a tree. The first one looks like Minho and the other one is... Jonghyun!

Onew was relief seeing that was Jonghyun. He took a quick step towards Jonghyun but he suddenly stops. Why was Minho patting his back? It looks like he was consoling him. Is something had happen to Jonghyun? He hides his worried face and carries on walking towards them.

“Jjong-ah! Boy, I’m glad to see you! Taemin said that you’ve been missing since the third last period.” Onew shouted while he was walking towards Jonghyun.

Jonghyun turned his head towards Onew fast. He glared at him with his red puffy eyes. Now he looks like a dino who haven’t been eating for years!

‘He was crying?! Why?! What happen?!’ Onew questioned himself worriedly.

Jonghyun just stood up from the bench and went away from Onew towards the hallway.

Onew wanted to catch up Jonghyun but he was stopped by Minho. Minho shook his head, saying that he must leave Jonghyun alone for a while.

Onew nodded his head, and Minho slowly followed Jonghyun. He was left deadlocked and a lot of curious questions were playing in his head. What’s with Jonghyun anyway?

Onew walked back to the hallway in front of a gym, where he had to meet up Key and Taemin back. When he reached there, Key and Taemin were leaning on the wall; waiting for him. When they saw Onew, they quickly walk towards him.

“Did you find him?” asked Key.

Onew nodded and Key let a relief sigh with his hand cupped his face.

“Where is he? What happen anyway?” Taemin asked.

Onew looked down with a disappointment. He didn’t know how to explain, so he just kept quite.

“That’s okay; we’ll ask him first thing in the morning tomorrow.” Key said while holding Onew’s shoulder. Onew looked at him, and smiled.

The three friends then walked back home together after they had a very tiring day; to find Jonghyun who went missing all of a sudden. They separated when they met a junction to their house. Onew was the only one, who was left alone walking towards his mansion. It was a bit far from the others and he was used to it.

Onew’s POV:

I was walking back towards my mansion. I was still thinking about why Jonghyun was crying. Did he just get rejected? Maybe... I guess so. Nah... It can’t be. He’s Kim Jonghyun! The good looking dino for god sake! Maybe he had some other problem.

I’ve reached at my big front gate when suddenly I felt very uneasy. My heart was pounding and I’m shaking a little. I was hesitated when I want to open the gate but I shook it off. Damn, why am I hesitating to open my own front gate? Is there something bad is going to happen at me?

I ignore the feelings and went through the gate. When I closed the gate, my heart suddenly beat really fast and my hands were sweating. God, what is it anyway?! I tried to ignore the feelings and carry on walking towards my chicken coop. Maybe this will help me to feel relief.

When I was a few metres towards my chicken coop, suddenly I heard my chickens were clucking loudly. The sound of their clucking seems a bit chaotic in there. Wait... chaotic? Omo! Somebody has trespass in the chicken coop! My chickens won’t cluck that loud unless there’s stranger in their coop.

With all my heart, I quickly ran towards my chicken coop; hoping that my chickens are alright.

I went inside the coop; panting hardly. I look around and there’s no one except the chickens. Strange, they were clucking so loud just now but there’s nobody inside. I let out a sigh and...

*DANG!

I fell down on the ground with my head hurts. My vision was blurry and blood was running through my head. I wiped the blood with my own hand, and moan in pain. I didn’t know where it was come from. So I bravely, tried to stand up and looked who hit me. But just then, suddenly...

*DANG! DANG!

I’ve been hit again, not once, but twice. More blood flows through my head, and I can’t see. My body went numb and I can only hear but can’t see the surroundings as my vision are completely blurry. I heard a chuckle and the steel was been drag in front of me. Then there’s another footstep was heard; walking towards the person who was right in front of me. Oh God, please help me!

“ Yah, I think we’re having enough fun now.” a mysterious voice suddenly spoke.

“No, we haven’t. We had an unfinished business with him.” His friend said.

Wait, I know these voices!

“Are you serious?! Wait... stop it! That’s far enough!”

That voice! It’s...

*STAB!

“AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHH!” I screamed in pain.

A sharp knife was stab at my back and it hit right on my heart. I breathe hardly and I felt very weak now. I tried to crawl out but I can’t feel my legs.

“Stop it! That’s enough!”

*STAB!

The guy stabs me again and this time, I was choking my own blood in my mouth. I hardly breathe and I was really weak.

“Yah! Let’s get out of here before somebody sees us!”

I heard them running out of the coop. My chickens are clucking loudly and I felt really tired. My heart beat slows, and I felt sleepy. My eyes want to closely shut, and I’m going to fell into a very deep slumber.

>Cont.<

0 comments: